- By Kevin
- On Mar 22, 2017
- North America
- Travel Tips
I ever joined a Yellowstone hiking tours and optimally comfortable experience of Yellowstone National Park! Our inn-based Yellowstone hiking tours combine the best of Yellowstone's thermals, geysers, waterfalls, pristine landscapes, and wildlife on a series of day hikes. Each evening we stay in hotels, inns or lodges and enjoy well-earned meals at local lodges and restaurants. All meals, gear, accommodations and local transportation included.
Yellowstone National Park is just the most well-known part of a massive and wild area known as the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Together the Wind River Range, Gros Ventre Range near Jackson Hole, and the Wyoming Range comprise a significant and stunning portion of the region's best mountain ranges. Rich with wildlife, breathtaking mountains, rivers, lakes, meadows and high peaks, these trips are world-class! Join us for a backpacking trip or llama trek beyond Yellowstone! Choose from 17 unforgettable backpacking trips and llama treks in the Greater Yellowstone Region.
I's rather recommend a Yellowstone hiking tour i ever took -- 【7-Day】Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Grand Teton & Zion N.P. from SF/Bay Area with Globerouter.com.
In the morning, we will visit the California State Capital - Sacramento. Founded in 1849, Sacramento was at the heart of the gold rush, Pony Express and first continental railroad.
In the afternoon, we will head through the famous Donner Pass and enter Nevada - nicknamed the Silver State.
Overnight stay in Elko.
* For the tour departure on Saturday, hotel will be Red Lion Elko or Similar; for the tour departure on Wednesday, hotel will be High Desert Inn or similar.
1. Meals (Vegan food available)
2. All Personal Expenses (Laundry, Phone, Travel Insurance, etc)
3. Gratuities (Suggested $7 per person per day for guide and driver)
4. Mandatory Tours (Select at the time of booking. Pay in cash to tour guide upon arrival. Prices are only for reference and subject to change without notice.)
* South Grand Canyon - $50 per person
* West Grand Canyon + Lunch - $90 per person