- By kevin
- On Apr 12, 2018
- North America
- Travel Tips
New York City wears many crowns, and spreads an irresistible feast for all. Here we talk about the NYC travel planner, where to go in New York city, Museums which suit for family, trip two days in New York.
Museums don't miss during the New York trip:
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
The circular Frank Lloyd Wright-designed building is as much of a draw as the museum's collection of modern art.
* The temporary exhibitions are always a hit - check the calendar to see what's on during your visit.
* Walk all the way to the top and then work your way down for an unforgettable museum visit.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
At New York City's most visited museum and attraction, you will experience over 5,000 years of art from around the world. The Met is for anyone as a source of inspiration, insight and understanding. You can learn, escape, play, dream, discover, connect.
* Plan which exhibitions you'd like to see in advance - with too much to take in on one trip, this will ensure you get to the things that interest you most.
* Admission is a suggested donation, so don't worry if you can't stretch to the full $25.
* During summer, head up to the rooftop for temporary art exhibits and cocktails overlooking Central Park.
Housed in the historic New York City Building, this museum features modern and contemporary works designed to enrich peoples' appreciation and enjoyment of the fine arts through changing exhibitions, films, family workshops, lectures and performances.
* Leave time to enjoy the sights of the 1964 World's Fair, including the famous Unisphere globe, located close to the museum.
* The institution is easily reached by the 7 train.