- By Kevin
- On Jul 10, 2017
- North America
- Travel Tips
Found the resonabel Niagara Falls tours, with some tips prepared, just beginning your summer vacation in Niagara Falls then. Where are the best areas for family with children?
Places included in this itinerary
1. Niagara Falls: See the mighty Falls from the promenade at the brink of the Falls.
2. Hornblower Cruises: Go on the famous Niagara Boat Cruise and experience all the three falls that make up the mighty Niagara Falls, up close and personal.
3. Journey Behind the Falls: Go down the elevator and through a narrow tunnel and see Horseshoe Falls from as near as possible.
4. Niagara's Fury: A great way to get educated about how the Falls was formed. Do this if you have kids with you: an educational; entertaining geography lesson.
5. White water walk: Walk along class VI rapids, made by Niagara river, and the great gorge. A calming, relaxing walking experience by the side of whirling, rapids.
6. Whirlpool Aero Car: Travel on a cable suspended Aero Car across Niagara river and see the whirlpool down below.
7. Butterfly conservatory: See over 60 species of butterflies from around the world.
8. Niagara Glen Nature Preserve: Hike the many trails and see the power of Niagara river and sheer enormity of the gorge carved over millions of years, biodiversity of Niagara Escarpment; in short Niagara's nature at its finest.
9. Niagara Skywheel: Travel in the temperature controlled gondola and enjoy the panoramic view of the falls during the day; illuminated falls at night.
10. Niagara Falls Wild Play: This is a new attraction in Niagara Falls, where you can zipline along the Niagara Falls Parkway, enjoying the view of the Falls from above: launching at Grand View Marketplace and running to the riverside of the Ontario Power Generating Station Building. We have not included that in the itinerary given below. If you want to do this, do this as first part of the itinerary.