- By kevin
- On Jun 15, 2018
- North America
- Travel Tips
Explore the New York City with our travel guide to book your trip and get New York City Insider tips, directions and transportation about New York, free maps, where to spend and save your money, secret ways of getting discounts and most importantly, what to book the bus tour to Boston from New York on the Globerouter.com website so you don't miss out!
Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace National Historic Site is conveniently located in New York City at 28 East 20th Street, between Park Avenue South and Broadway.
Traffic & Travel Tips
Street parking in midtown Manhattan is extremely limited and parking facilities are expensive. Driving is not recommended. There are a variety of subway and bus lines near Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace National Historic Site, 28 East 20th Street, Manhattan.
* Take the 4 or 5 (green), Q or N (yellow), or L (gray) subway to Union Square/East 14th Street.
* Take the 6 (green) subway to East 23rd Street at Park Avenue South.
* Take the R (yellow) subway to East 23rd Street at Broadway.
* Take the M-1 bus along Park Avenue South to East 23rd Street.
* Take the M-5 bus along Fifth Avenue to East 23rd Street.
* Take the M-2 or M-3 bus, running on both Fifth Avenue and Park Avenue South, to East 23rd Street.
* Take the M-23 crosstown bus along East 23rd Street to Broadway or Park Avenue South.
After taking public transportation, walk to East 20th Street. Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace is between Park Avenue South and Broadway.